Swiss Cheese Vine - Monstera Obliqua - Monkey Mask
so many names :)
Location: bright or lightly shaded spot - keep out from a direct light
Watering: when compost dry out
Care: wipe leafs occasionally, and mist them from a time to time.
pot: 12 cm
Dispatches from Monday till Thursday.
Monstera adasomii long steam
- Height up to 1.2-4m
- Temperature minimum 10 ‘C
- Bright filtered light
- Soil based compost
Monstera - a member of the Araceae family, it;s closley related to the philodendrons and is a genus of some thirty species of evengreen tropical plants from Indies and central America.
What goes wrong:
- black patches - too cold - move to warmer place
- pale leaves and scroched with round holes among - to much direct sun
- lower leaves go yellow and then brown (winter time) - overwatering- allow plant to dry out, and water less often
- Pale leaves - lack of food. Feed weekly beetwen Spring and late summer time
- leaves with webs underneath - spidermites - clean the leaves, improve the humidity
- Height up to 60-3m
- Temperature minimum 13 ‘C
- Bright light/shadow
- Well drained soil
Philodendron's are the members of Arum (Araceae) family. Philodendron as a genus, are probably the easiest group of plants to cultivate in the home.
House plants can help improve our physical health and wellbeing by filtering harmful pollutants from the air inside our homes.
The most popular are: