Peperomia Pixi Varigated - light green arrow shape leaves with varigation of white.
Peperomias are group popular small house plants. Some varieties grow bushy shape plant and other with trailing habits - in hanging baskets (for example Peperomia Scandinavia Variegata or Peperomia Rocca Verde)
8cm pot size
Peperomia Pixi Varigated
- Height up to 10cm-1m
- Temperature minimum 13 ‘C
- Bright no directlight
- Soil based compost or drained
Peperomias they are member of the Piperacea or peppers - related to pepper. most of them are from Central and South America. They are shade-loving plants and in the wild are often found growing under the trees or as epiphytes.
What goes wrong:
- Leaves go dull and pale - too much direct sun
- Leaes drop - too cold
- Leaves appear blistered - waterlogging - check if plants not standing in water, have working drainage holes. Allow dry out, then water much less often.
- Leaves yellowed with webs under - spider mites
House plants can help improve our physical health and wellbeing by filtering harmful pollutants from the air inside our homes.
The most popular are: