Swiss Cheese Vine - Monstera Obliqua - Monkey Mask
so many names :)
Location: bright or lightly shaded spot - keep out from a direct light
Watering: when compost dry out
Care: wipe leafs occasionally, and mist them from a time to time.
pot: 12 cm
height (inc pot) 25 cm
Dispatches from Monday till Thursday.
Philodendron Monkey Mask | Monstera Adonsonii | Swiss Cheese Vine
- Height up to 1.2-4m
- Temperature minimum 10 ‘C
- Bright filtered light
- Soil based compost
Monstera - a member of the Araceae family, it;s closley related to the philodendrons and is a genus of some thirty species of evengreen tropical plants from Indies and central America.
What goes wrong:
- black patches - too cold - move to warmer place
- pale leaves and scroched with round holes among - to much direct sun
- lower leaves go yellow and then brown (winter time) - overwatering- allow plant to dry out, and water less often
- Pale leaves - lack of food. Feed weekly beetwen Spring and late summer time
- leaves with webs underneath - spidermites - clean the leaves, improve the humidity